Saturday, March 26, 2011

Still Hunting...

We are trying to decide between this house....
 or this one....
HA HA HA!!!!  I wish!!!!  :)

Over the past week we have seen some fabulous interior features such as box beam ceilings, 
 cute built ins,
  amazing great rooms

and fun kitchens.


We've seen unique homes,
 and sweet homes,

 and homes we wish were for sale....


32 houses in all and still not one to call "home."   It's been fun, it's been exhausting!  Now, we wait and hope that more will come on the market in the next few weeks.  To be continued.....

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

those box beam ceilings make my heart skip a beat!! Have you seen the movie, "Life as We Know it?" Oh, that house it so gorgeous, I can barely think of another. It had the ceilings!

http://hookedonhouses.net/2010/10/17/for-sale-the-colonial-style-house-from-life-as-we-know-it/

Anyways, I can see you had a lot of fun - I really hope you find "the one" soon!! Any bites on yours?

Anonymous said...

Okay...you know what this post reminded me of? The first night we met!

Do you remember me having Chad pull up to that huge house, so I could pretend it was mine? You jumped out of the car and said, "Holly crap...I'm moving in with you (or something like that)." LOL...good times my friend.

You will find the perfect place, so don't you dare settle. I love all the character in these homes, and one is just waiting for your perfect touch.

Anonymous said...

Tell Jack I am digging the hat.

twoandlu said...

Sara-the "Life as We Know It" house is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing, I haven't yet seen the movie.

Staci-you make me laugh....yes, I do remember that!
Yes, you're right, I can't settle. We need to love it and it has to be "home" Thanks for the encouragement!

I will keep you two posted! :)

Catherine