Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy {so busy}



These are just some random photos I've taken over the past couple of weeks of Jack and Lucy.  I knew I couldn't post without photos. 

We have been crazy, super busy.  We are doing everything to our house that we have wanted to do for the past 10 years, just so we can sell it.  HA!
We've done tiling, painting, major organizing and cleaning. 

 I have never had anyone clean my house before.  I have always done it myself and luckily, Jeff does help me out.  

I thought we should have a cleaning service come in and do a deep clean before we went on the market. I called around a few places and finally decided on a local company.  They told me they were sending out a crew of two to clean my home for approximately three hours.  I was thrilled.....I couldn't wait to have my whole house professionally cleaned.  Well, guess what?  They never showed up.  Can you believe it?  I was so disappointed.  

So, today Jeff and I cleaned, I mean DEEP cleaned the house all day.  Whew!  It looks better than it did the day we moved in.  I know I will sleep well tonight, I'm exhausted.  We go on the MLS tomorrow!  We're ready!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Hey, look at the money you saved by doing it yourself :) I'd say that equals at least a new purse!! lol!

Its a good kind of busy - Moving on!