Friday, October 22, 2010

Telluride

We spent the past week in Telluride CO for fall break. When we booked our trip, I thought by the 3rd week of October that all the fall colors would be gone and it would be snowy. I was pleasantly surprised to see all the gorgeous color. We went at the perfect time.

My mom was able to come out and join us. Daisy Doodle joined us too. We stayed in a great condo just blocks from Main Street. We even saw Daryl Hannah one morning on our way to the coffee shop.

We drove to Ouray CO for one day and sat in the amazing hot springs. I didn't get any photos....I just enjoyed being in the moment.


View just outside our condo

Main Street Telluride. We were there during the 1st annual Horror Show Festival

View from top of gondola

Olivia trying to avoid me taking her photo. She doesn't realize, this is when I get my best photos of her. HA!









All the girls. I love the backdrop on this photo. Hmmm...maybe, there's a family photo like this for a Christmas card. I'm not revealing anything yet! :)
Catherine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speechless...it is so gorgeous.

Football and Fried Rice said...

LOVE that backdrop too!! And you & your girly girls look so beautiful!