Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweet Valentine


This past weekend we got an update on sweet Lina. Oh, isn't she a cutie??? It says that she loves to be sang to and she sucks her thumb.....ohhhhh!!! We sponsor her through Pearl River Outreach. We just adore this beauty. I'm going to see if we can't send her a little care package with some fun toys and a blankie.

I have LOVED sponsoring Lina and finding out more about the awesome things they do at Pearl River Outreach. I got some heart warming information yesterday from the people at PRO. I kindly asked them if they could do a little research for me. I have always felt like Lucy was in foster care while in China. I will have to go into details at a later time, let's just say a mama knows. It turns out she WAS in foster care after all! I had a feeling the information we got in China wasn't correct, it just didn't add up. Now, we may be able to exchange information and photos with Lucy's foster mom. This means the world to me. They also are going to get me a photo of Lucy's finding location. After, 5 years we can put together some of the missing pieces. This is priceless...YAY!!!




Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to blow kisses into those cheeks!