Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Still Here...

Hi All!

I'm still here...in blogland. Jeff and I celebrated our 16 year wedding anniversary on the 5th of February. I can't believe it's been 16 years! I married my best friend, my soulmate. There is no one else I would rather be on this journey with. I love you Jeff!!!

On a sadder note....my grandma Gold passed away on February 1st and I went back to Kansas City by myself for the the funeral, which was on Friday, February 5th....our anniversary. I was good to see my mom and extended family. My grandma had been in a nursing home with dementia for 9 years. I felt a since of relief with her passing...now, she is living.

Jeff left this morning for NYC to work the International Toy Show for FOOTCYCLES. The kids and I are celebrating Chinese New Year tomorrow at our friends house. We are having a catered Dim Sum dinner....YUMMY!!!

I will try to post some photos later.

Catherine

No comments: