Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Enjoying our week together...

Jeff always has the week off from work between Christmas and New Years. We usually do projects around the house but, this year decided to do some fun outings. Yesterday, Jeff took Olivia and Jack skiing and Lucy and I went to see The Princess and the Frog with some friends.

Today, we took the light-rail downtown to have lunch and do a little sight-seeing. It was really fun and something different for us to do together as a family. We had lunch at the Hardrock Cafe and did a little shopping. This was the first time Lucy has been on a train and she loved it. I wanted to take some fun "urban" photos but, it was cold out and I didn't feel like lugging my big camera. I am hoping to do some "urban" photos in the spring.



Downtown Denver

Lucy looking out the window of the train

My girls


Jeff and the kids skiing at Keystone

Catherine

No comments: