Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fun with the bestie...

Early in July I went to Seattle to meet up with my bestie of 27+ years.
We hung out in Seattle and then went over to Orcas Island. 
We shopped, we drank, we laughed.. a lot!
I even survived driving in Seattle traffic.. :)
I took mostly iphone pics, but I was able to capture some fun street photography/signage.
Here's just a few of the photos from our get-away.


 Staci and I were in the Pike Market and turned down a back ally and saw this homeless man napping.  I could't help but take a picture.  I have never really gotten into street photography, but this really spoke to me.  It's one of my favorites. 

I love to think of myself as a "wanna be" hippie, so when Staci pointed this out to me I had to take a photo of it.  
I found this sign on Amazon and I plan on ordering it.  :)
Thanks Staci!  Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving this! 27 years and some font best memories. You've been my one constant friend.