Thursday, June 11, 2015

Freshman!

It's official... this boy is now a high school freshman!
Jack had his 8th grade "stepping up" yesterday.
He picked out the pink bow tie and blue suede shoes.
I love his sense of style... 
he knows what he likes.  :)
I have to admit, this boy has some big changes ahead and I am both nervous and excited. 
Jack and I will be traveling to Los Angeles for the months of August and September. 
Jack will be auditioning for new upcoming TV pilots.
He will be busy working with an acting coach via Skype to prepare.
Thankfully, I have a friend in LA who is willing to let Jack and I stay with her.
This is going to bring some added stress to our family, but this is a once in lifetime opportunity and we feel that if Jack really wants this, then we have to pursue it. 
To be honest, I'm more afraid of him making it, than not.
We are opening doors that could be life changing...
We are going to buckle up and enjoy the ride.  :)



No comments: