Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Eve at our house

Christmas Eve at our house is always a fun time.
We usually have an assortment of appetizers in place of a real dinner.
Someone (I won't say who) ate their body weight in spicy chicken wings.  :)
Every year the kids are allowed to open one gift.  
This gift is their Christmas PJ's.
Jack kept asking if we were getting PJ's again this Christmas.  I said, "well, you will have to wait and see."  His response was not what I expected.. He actually said he would be disappointed if he didn't get new PJ's on Christmas Eve.
I'm happy the kids are liking the traditions I have set up for them.  
These aren't the greatest quality of photos. 
The light in this room is awful, but I managed to capture some fun shots.


Thanks Target for the awesome selection of coordinating PJ's in all sizes.  :)

No comments: