Thursday, August 7, 2014

Photo editing..

I have been an editing fool this summer.
Trying to learn tons of new techniques.
Here are two images taken recently that I had fun editing.

This one was a photo taken during the day and turned into a night look.
This was taken in my backyard.  :)

This photo was one I took and I tried to edit it an artistic, almost watercolor feel.
I love photos of Olivia even when she has a serious or pouty look.  :)
I still have a ton to learn and I'm going to keep going.
My goal is to have a website up and running by the new year! 
I'm both excited and nervous.
It's not easy for me to put my work out there.  I have a little FB photography page and I hold my breath every time I post.  
The more creative I get the more personal it becomes.
I heard the saying,  "do something everyday that scares you." Well, I'm doing just that.. and I'm loving it. 

No comments: