Monday, July 7, 2014

Our 4th of July

We had a fun and relaxing 4th of July.
We had friends in town from Denver... I plan to post those photos later this week.
We hung out here at home and watched the fireworks at the Indians baseball game.
Living in the Northwest, you learn quickly that summer doesn't start until the 4th of July.
It's almost as if someone flips a switch and it's summer, hot and dry. 
You cannot beat a Spokane summer, it's perfect!
We plan on enjoying every minute because it's going to go by fast.
I had so much fun taking 4th of July photos last year that I decided to do it again this year.
I wanted to take some fun sparkler photos, but didn't get around to it.

This might become my new obsession... 
underwater photos!
I recently purchased a little waterproof point and shoot.
I took this photo last night at our little neighborhood pool.  
I can't wait to take more underwater photos, they're tricky, but fun!

No comments: