Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A little magic...

 I took Lucy out again last night to help me with photo assignment for the week.
I found this great place right on our school campus. 
This is graduation bridge... Olivia will be crossing this bridge two years from now.. I can't even believe it. 
I was loving the light and the feel of these photos, but once I got home an downloaded them, I noticed a HUGE distraction... 
Tree limbs, big ones... 
So, I worked a little photoshop magic...
here's the before and afters.  

I loved this one of Lucy dancing, but it looked like she was hanging from the tree limb instead.


This one the limb isn't as distracting, but I took it out anyway and I think it made a difference. 
I love that my eye for detail is getting stronger and that I know what to do to fix it.

So, now I need to talk to the school and see if they can permanently remove those branches before I take Olivia's graduation photos here in just two short years.  :)
These were all taken with my new 85mm lens.  

No comments: