Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thankful

Thankful
This Thanksgiving we have SO much to be thankful for.
2013 has been a whirlwind of a year for us and as it's starting to wind down, I'm starting to reflect on all the craziness and blessings of the year.
I need to take time to organize all my thoughts and write a post about it. 
We spent this Thanksgiving again at our friends cabin in the woods.
There is no better place to celebrate than this beautiful place.
These are some of the photos I took the day after Thanksgiving as we hiked up the hillside.
The fog cover was incredible!
I'm thankful for the "eye" I have developed over the past few years.
I now look at everything differently... 
I look for the unique beauty in all things and try to capture it with my camera.
I love taking photos of roads or paths.. anything that symbolizes "journey" 
Journey is what it's all about...
I will let these photos speak for themselves!  



No comments: