Monday, July 8, 2013

Flags, Friends and the 4th!

We had a great 4th of July weekend!
Our dear friends, the Elledges are here visiting from Denver.
The Elledges are old neighbors and they come out every year.
Joan's parents have a lake house at Loon Lake.

 A fun little patriotic photo shoot. 

 Jack and Matthew flipping off the floating dock.

 Lauren and Olivia... they have been friends since they were in diapers.

 Lauren made this yummy jello dessert. 

 These two have so much fun together!


 Gorgeous view from the deck of the cabin.


I decided to have a little fun..
I set up my tripod and took these fun shots of the kids playing with their sparklers.

Next year I'm going to work on capturing the sparkler movement and having my subject in focus. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to capture the day. The sparkler pictures are too fun!