Monday, August 6, 2012

Sweet Sali

Sunday night, I asked Olivia and Sali if they wanted to humor me and let me take them on a photo shoot.
I recently found out about these great turquoise painted doors in a back alley of downtown. 
This backdrop is amazing and I knew I wanted to take photos here, lots of photos. 
The girls agreed and downtown we went....

My settings were completely off here and this photo is overexposed, but I love it!
I think the "haze" adds an artsy element. 
I'm so glad I talked Sali into bringing her violin.

Sali has a smile that lights up a room.


Sali's time here is almost done. 
We have fallen in love with this girl....  
She is so talented, polite and funny. She is a delightful young woman.
Olivia and Sali have become such great friends. 
We will all miss her. 
We hope to keep in touch with her for many years to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look like a sweetie! Pretty smile and her eyes look so kind,

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!