Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Campers

We went camping last weekend and had so much fun!
Two of our dear friends and neighbors are also hosting exchange students and we decided it would be a "great American experience" to take the girls camping. 
I have not been camping in years and I had forgotten how much fun is really is. 

 Here is the whole group getting ready to go on a hike. 

 The hiking view


 The lake

 Our campsite

 Jack playing badminton with the girls.
We also spent the day swimming, but I didn't get many photos.
I get nervous having my big camera close to all the sand and water.  

 All of us squeezed into 2 campsites.
Check out the loaded clothes line. 

Our campfire....
Sali loved roasting marshmallows and said the S'mores were yummy.  

I think this smile says it all.
We had a great time! 

No comments: