Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jack {10 year trip}

Jack is so excited.....he and Jeff leave tomorrow for LEGO LAND!  
Jeff and I told the kids a few years ago that we were over hosting big birthday parties.  We suggested foregoing big parties in exchange for a "10 year trip" the kids agreed.  
Olivia went to St Louis to visit cousins for her 10 year trip and now, it's Jack's turn.  
Jack is a LEGO fanatic and he is over the moon about visiting Lego Land. 
  I'm sending Jeff with my camera and hoping they get some good photos.  
Lucy has already decided for her 10 year trip, she's going to Tennessee to visit Zoe (her China sister).  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea...so sweet and creative. Have fun Jack!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love this idea! We might have to wait until the kids are 13 :) but I do love the idea of one on one time with each kid as they are growing up....