Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sneak Peak {warning...it's a work in progress}

Here's a sneak peak of our new house.  I took these earlier tonight, mess and all.  Consider these the "before" photos.  HA!!!

Our entry


 Our dining room that isn't really big enough to be a dining room.  We are still trying to get creative with this room.  Currently, it's the place we throw stuff when we don't know where else it should go.

 The office, which has yet to be unpacked other than the computer

 The family room,  we want to drywall over the big niche and hang the mirror that's there.  I have some sconces picked out to flank the mirror.  We have only 1 TV and we have that in the basement family room.  Also, I have a great console table I'm staining/painting for behind the sofa.  I am looking for some accessories to fill the shelves.   I'm also not loving the window coverings and want to eventually change them.


The kitchen...it's a work in progress.  We are doing a mini remodel.  We are going to get rid of the built in desk, have the cabinets painted and change out the backsplash and the lighting.   I am in love with my new refrigerator...I know I must be getting old to get excited about appliances.  HA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I know you are going to do an amazing job...you always do.

Sheryl Gassman said...

It looks good now... but it's going to look fabulous when you get through with it... you have a "knack". Have fun & Happy 4th!