Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lucys Kindergarten Graduation

Lucy wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up. :)


Today was Lucy's Kindergarten Graduation!!! Whew, I really don't know how much for of this I can take. Both my girls having milestones in the past two days. I am so sad to see my babies growing up.

When I looked at Lucy today all I could think about was that sweet, scared one-year old that we met in China 5 1/2 years ago. Lucy has come so far and has truly melted her way into the hearts of everyone who knows her. She is sweet, funny and smart. We are blessed to call her daughter and sister.

Good job Lucy!!!


Lucy and Mrs Grossnickle






Lucy's BFF, Ankit. Ankit is the sweetest little Indian boy who always smells like yummy chicken curry....I could eat him up!! We love him!!

Lucy and her friend, Katy



Catherine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many wonderful things are happening for your family! Thanks for keeping us informed and congrats to Lucy!

Marianne said...

Hi! :) It's Marianne. Congratulations to you Lucy! I will see you very soon! Love you!