Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

I had a great Mothers Day weekend. Saturday was filled with year-end soccer games, birthday parties and a baptism. Our dear friends, the Gregorys, had their twins baptized. We were thrilled to celebrate this import event with our friends and their families. I offered up my photography services to capture this important day. :)

On Mothers Day, I had breakfast in bed, Starbucks Chai tea (my favorite), flowers, and I got a new pair of shoes!!!! Yay!!!

The kids asked what I wanted to do for the day and I told them I wanted to go for a family hike at our favorite hiking spot. The weather here hasn't been great....I'm not sure when spring is going to arrive??? I just knew the weather was beautiful and I wanted to be outdoors enjoying time with Jeff and the kids.

It really was a perfect Mothers Day!

A family photo of us at the baptism

Notice Jack in his suit??? He wore tennis shoes with it! HA!

The Gregorys with the godparents and the priest





Beautiful views from our hike



Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a perfect day. You deserve it. Quinton sent me flowers from MU, which was a wonderful shock!